Funding for renewable sustainable energy solutions
As you will have read in the media, the Scottish, Welsh and UK Governments, along with many Councils and local authorities, have declared an “environmental and climate change emergency” making the UK the first country to do so. However, this comes at a financial cost to already stretched budgets.
In these times of increasing financial demands on these already stretched budgets, it is useful that substantial funding is available from regulated investment and pension funds dedicated to helping eligible businesses and local authorities to achieve their goals of carbon neutrality and cost savings.
Up to 100% funding is available for clients wanting to generate their own electricity from sustainable renewable sources for their own use, thus increasing their energy security.
Funding for larger projects
The funding is available for projects that are expected to generate a minimum of one megawatt (1MW) of energy from solar wind and biomass projects.
These projects would effectively use the airspace above buildings, car parks, public spaces and private or local authority owned land.
- Our energy company would cover the cost of the system and its installation at zero capital cost to the customer using funds from approved and regulated funding partners.
There are no repayments or interest charges to be repaid at any time
The customer then buys their future electricity from our energy company at a tariff consistently below market energy prices thus reducing their energy costs. Savings of between 15% and 50% are claimed depending on the size and structure of the project.
Servicing and maintenance is included in the scheme.
Although the customer is increasing its own energy security, there is no need to detach completely from the National Grid.
- Free solar energy harvesting
- Long term cheaper electricity
- Fully funded purchase and installation
- No maintenance costs.
- Long term budget control
- Zero cost ‘green’ credentials
Who are your customers?
- Our customers are people, businesses, local authorities and land owners who want to install sustainable energy harvesting solutions to help them with reduced carbon emissions and energy costs, increased green credentials and energy security, all at zero capital cost.
- We are currently working with a number of building consortia, local authorities, airports, etc.
- Our customers will need to demonstrate financial security and each project will need to be financially viable both to the energy company funding the project and to the customer wanting lower energy costs.
What technologies are included in the scheme?
- Now that solar is a proven and increasingly efficient technology, solar panels installed on buildings, carports, and land based solar arrays are very popular, especially as planning permission is easier to obtain than wind farms. However, any alternative proven renewable energy technology such as wind turbines, biomass reactors, hydro/wave powered options that can demonstrate the production of sufficient power, usually 1MW, will be considered
How is this funded with no capital costs from the customer?
- One of our established and regulated energy suppliers will fully fund the installation and maintenance of the installation in return for your purchase of your future electricity suppliers from that supplier at a reduced tariff, thus reducing your future energy bills without having to invest your own capital to do so.
Who will I be dealing with?
- You will be dealing initially with ourselves, the Hausch Technology Partnership. We are the facilitator, the intermediary between the customer’s projects and the energy suppliers. We initially consider the projects and proposals to gauge viability and eligibility with our partners before then moving forward with the project for full underwriting and offer.
- Once the offer has been accepted we then manage the whole project through to completion and commissioning. At that point the energy company takes over for servicing, maintenance and managing your energy account.
Which companies in that partnership will I be dealing with?
- That depends on the nature of each project, its location, size and potential viability which will determine which energy company will be used to meet the project aims and the customers requirements. project.
Where is the funding coming from? Whose money is it?
- The cost of the project's legal costs, hardware, installation and commissioning are covered by the energy company's investment funds. The managers of these funds are looking to deliver attractive return on investment, sustainable and inflation-linked dividends for the fund’s private, pension and institutional investors.
- The private equity partners that are funding our schemes are UK regulated with millions of pounds under management, investing into healthcare, retail, industrial and environmental projects.
- Over 200 clean energy investments have been funded to date.
- Over £1Billion of private capital has so far been invested into bioenergy assets.
- A further £1.1Billion has already been invested into ground-based solar PV assets,
How much funding is available?
- To date, 49 sustainable energy harvesting projects producing 722 megawatts of renewable energy have been funded in the UK.
Some of the larger installations include a 72MW installation in wales, 50MW in Wiltshire and 46MW in Oxford. At the smaller end of the scale there is a 3MW locally,and many 5MW and 6MW installations all over the country.
- Funding for a further 1,278 megawatts of UK based projects is currently available.
We would be happy to answer any further questions we can, or consider any proposals you might want to present for our feedback with no obligation.
You can either call or email us, our contact details are at the top and bottom of this page, or use our online enquiry page.
Please note that the above information and figures were correct on the date this page was published and are suject to change over time.