As you will have read in the media, the Scottish, Welsh and UK Governments, along with many Councils and local authorities, have declared an “environmental and climate change emergency” making the UK the first country to do so. However, this comes at a financial cost to already stretched budgets. In these times of increasing financial demands on these already stretched budgets, it is useful that substantial funding is available from our UK regulated investment and pension fund and energy company partners dedicated to helping eligible businesses and local authorities to achieve their goals of carbon neutrality and ongoing cost savings.
£238M of funding is available for companies, organisations and property owners who want to generate their own electricity from renewable sustainable renewable sources for their own use, thus increasing their energy security and reducing future energy bills.
- Your choice of solar, wind, biomass, or a mix of generation
- The fund pays the full cost of planning, installation, maintenance and servicing
- You purchase your future energy from the scheme by way of a Power Purchase Agreement
- Power your buildings, ventilation and new LED lighting for in and around the building, and charge your electric vehicles
- lighting No need to detach from the National Grid
- Apart from increasing your green credentials, in addition to being "seen to be green", you are now...
- reducing your carbon footprint,
- substantially reducing your future energy bills
- increasing your energy security.
All of the above, installation, maintenance, and energy generation can be installed, managed and maintained at zero capital cost to your company or your shareholders followed by reduced energy bills thus improving your bottom line. Depending on the size of the project you may be able to also install energy storage, new LED lighting inside and around the building and EV charging